Earlier this year, my family and I relocated from the suburbs of NYC to the suburbs of our nation’s capital, Washington DC. Three things I quickly learned about Northern Virginia is that the sky is a bit bluer, the air a bit crisper, and everyone, I mean everyone, drives a pickup truck. Most people have […]
Commercial Director, US and Latin America
- Steemit – the social network that pays users for their content
- Purpose-driven marketing – a brand putting money where its mouth is
- Vero: can the authenticity app compete with mainstream social media?
- New Year’s Resolutions and the Morality of Social Media Platforms
- Does Facebook’s latest privacy scandal matter to users?