“Snapchat is dead” is all we’ve been hearing for some time now, but it doesn’t appear it should be counted out quite yet. Over the last week, both Levi’s and Jägermeister have launched AR campaigns through Snap’s LensStudio, aimed at the young audience the platform is known for. Levi’s and Disney have paired up to […]
Heading to SXSW this year and don’t know what to see? Our Account Director Taylor Bennett shares his top picks.
Ahhh yes, the classic story of an already controversial ride-hailing company intertwined with a contentious government, both conspiring to break up a union strike. If only Shakespeare had thought of it… If we learned anything this week, it’s that brands can get caught in politics faster than they’d expect. As the tale below shows, it’s […]
Facebook has made a number of changes recently to business and individual pages alike, so we’ve endeavoured to upgrade this post from 2012 to show you how to natively moderate your business page. It’s much easier now than it ever has been to get an idea of exactly how many messages and comments your page […]
- Steemit – the social network that pays users for their content
- Purpose-driven marketing – a brand putting money where its mouth is
- Vero: can the authenticity app compete with mainstream social media?
- New Year’s Resolutions and the Morality of Social Media Platforms
- Does Facebook’s latest privacy scandal matter to users?