It’s that time of year again. Candy hearts filled with chocolate, the cost of roses going through the roof, single people dreading the onslaught of heart emojis on their news feeds, and companies trying to navigate the social media waters of how to promote content around Valentine’s Day. We took a look at last year […]
- Steemit – the social network that pays users for their content
- Purpose-driven marketing – a brand putting money where its mouth is
- Vero: can the authenticity app compete with mainstream social media?
- New Year’s Resolutions and the Morality of Social Media Platforms
- Does Facebook’s latest privacy scandal matter to users?