What Brands Need to Know This year was the first year I’ve seen conversation and declaration around giving up social media as a new year’s resolution. For the purposes of this opinion, when I mention ‘social media’ I’m generally referring directly to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, but of course other platforms should not […]
There’s no dispute that the word “authenticity” is a marketing buzzword right now. Any brand (or person for that matter) on social faces the challenge of getting the attention of people who crave honesty, transparency, and “real” interaction on platforms that are anything but. Real authenticity creates connections; inauthentic behaviour turns people away. Social media […]
Elizabeth Koening will happen to be in Austin during SXSW. While she doesn’t have a badge, she has quite a plan. This blog post is part of our series where we discuss the much-debated South by Southwest Festival. Catch up on all the hype here, and make sure you don’t miss our CMO’s vision on why we’re prioritizing […]
- Steemit – the social network that pays users for their content
- Purpose-driven marketing – a brand putting money where its mouth is
- Vero: can the authenticity app compete with mainstream social media?
- New Year’s Resolutions and the Morality of Social Media Platforms
- Does Facebook’s latest privacy scandal matter to users?